DEWA Network Service Contract
This contract is a requirement for signing up for a QuickShark hosting
account. It acts as a written agreement between DEWA Network Incorporated ("DNI") and its subscriber ("you").
Terms and Conditions:
Violation of any of the terms and conditions of this contract may result
in immediate termination of your account without warning by DNI,
at DNI sole discretion.
- You agree to use DNI service for lawful purposes only. Transmission
or solicitation of any material which violates United States
Federal, Virginia State, or other laws which may apply in this
juridiction or your local area, is prohibited.
- You agree to hold harmless DNI and its staff in any legal action that
may occur regarding your use DNI services, without limitation
- DNI makes no warranties or representations of any kind for its services.
You agree not to hold DNI responsible for any loss that you suffer as
a result of using DNI services. DNI, at its own discretion, will issue
a reasonable refund or credit for certain interruption of services
that may occur. The maximum refund or credit will not exceed the
ammount of your payment given to DNI at the given month.
- You agree to obey all DEWA Network's system policies as published by DNI
in QuickShark's web site. You agree to abide any and all future
- You agree not to maliciously or intentionally interfere with the
proper system operation. You agree not the interfere with the proper
operation of other systems reachable through the Internet. You agree
to follow the Acceptable Usage Policy of any network you may happen
to connect to.
- You agree that the contents and usage of your account is your sole
responsibility. You agree not to publish any copyrighted material
without permission by the copyright holder. You agree not to publish
any unlawful document.
- You agree not to use DNI services for unsolicited mass mailings
or postings. You agree that you will not use any service from any
provider to make such a mailing or posting with any reference to
- You agree that DNI have the right and responsibility to fully
cooperate with any legal investigation regarding your account.
- DNI reserves the right to refuse, suspend, or discontinue
service to anyone at any time at its own sole discretion.
Copyright © 1997-98 DEWA Network, Inc. All rights reserved.